Go-Go Sport 4-wheel Electric Travel Scooter Review
PROS: Portable, Sturdy and Easy to use.
CONS: Light assembly required. You’ll need to put 5 pieces together to make it work. Costly.
TIPS & RELATED GUIDES:
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear cable
- Modular design
- Deck basket for additional storage
- All-new frame design easily disassembles into 5 superlightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Convenient off-board dual voltage charger can charge battery pack on-board or off-board
- Standard front tiller-mounted basket included
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- Includes 2 sets of easily changeablecolored panels in Red and Blue
- Charger port in tiller
Recommended Related Videos
Pride Mobility Go-Go Sport 4 Wheel Scooter by Jenny Bynum
Pride Scooters – Easy To Use by Pride Mobility Products Corporation
Pride Scooters – Reliability by Pride Mobility Products Corporation
Go Go Travel Mobility “Quality” by Pride Mobility Products Corporation
Pride Scooters “Easy Disassembly” by Pride Mobility Products Corporation
User Reviews On Amazon:
Click here for the latest ratings from Amazon Customers >
- Weight capacity: 325 lbs.
- Turning radius: 4W: 50.5”
- Maximum speed* : Up to 4.7 mph
- Ground clearance** : 3” at frame, 1.5” at motor
- Overall length**: 4W: 43”
- Overall width**: 21.25”
- Brakes: Regenerative and electromechanical
- Range per charge*,****: 4W: Up to 12 miles
- Front tires: 4W: 3” x 9” solid
- Rear tires: 3” x 9” solid
- Total weight without batteries***** : 4W: 99.2 lbs.
- Heaviest piece when disassembled: 4W: 44 lbs. (front section)
- Standard seating: Type: Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered molded plastic. Weight: 23 lbs. Material: Black Vinyl. Dimensions: Width: 17”, Depth: 17”
- Motor output: 24-volt DC motor, sealed transaxle
- Battery requirements ***, *****: (2) 12V deep-cycle (standard). Size: (2) 18 AH, 14 lbs. each. Weight: 29.5 lbs. per battery pack
- Battery charger: Off-board, 2 amp
* Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%).
** Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or – 3%).
*** AGM or gel cell type required.
**** Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive
system performance test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
***** Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
Click on pictures below for more information or alternatively you can browse for more options at Amazon.