PROS: Front tiller folds up for easy transportation. Sleek and sporty design. Seat level is adjusted
CONS: Light Assembly Required. No Arm Rest. Unsuitable for rough terrain. Lack of suspension from the back means it’s not such a good idea to ride this standing up over bumpy pavements or at high speeds.
- Top speed of 18 miles per hour
- Bright LED headlight
- Dual front Shock Absorbers
- Pneumatic tires for comfortable rides
- Comfortable removable seat
- Up to 20 miles driving range
- Weight capacity of 300 lbs
User Reviews On Amazon:
- Model: J750
- Dimensions: 50″(L) x 32″ (W) x 48″(H)
- Wheel Base Width: 27″ (can be loaded on any carrier with 28″ width platform)
- Ground clearance: 3”
- Total Weight with battery and seat：126 lbs.
- Total Height with Tiller folded Down: 42″
- Maximum load Capacity：300 lbs.
- Front wheel size：16″
- Rear wheels size：14″
- Voltage DC：48V
- Battery Size：4x (12V -12AH)
- Charging input voltage AC：110V-220V
- Charging output voltage DC：48V
- Maximum speed：18 M/H
- Travel Distance: 15-20 miles per charge
- Climbing ability: 17°
- Manual Hand Brakes: front and rear wheel
- Type of motor: Brush-less motor
- Motor power: 750W
- Charging Time：6-8 hours
Click on pictures below for more information or alternatively you can browse for more options at Amazon.