Easy to assemble and disassemble. Good battery life per charge.
The small wheels makes it unsuitable for usage on rough terrain or uneven surfaces. Battery needs to be regularly charged. Seating on the scooter for extended periods of time can be uncomfortable – probably needs more padding for the seat area at the bottom.
TIPS & RELATED GUIDES:
Get a 2nd battery pack so that you can rotate between battery packs and always have a handy fresh battery readily available.
Download Go-Go® Ultra X’s Brochure here:
- Auto-latching lockup mechanism permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Auto-connecting front to rear cable
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- Modular design for easy serviceability
- All-new frame design easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Convenient off-board dual voltage charger can charge battery pack on-board or off-board
Recommended Related Videos
User Reviews On Amazon:
- Maximum Speed*: Up to 4 mph
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 260 lbs.
- Maximum Range Per Charge* : Up to 6.9 miles
- Turning Radius**: 33″
- Ground Clearance : 2.25″ at mid frame, 1.25″ at motor
- Overall Length** : 37″
- Overall Width of Base** : 19.5″
- Seat-to-Ground Height Range : 18.13″-20.13″
- Front Tires : 2″ x 8″ Solid
- Rear Tires : 2.5″ x 8″ Solid
- Seat-to-Deck Height Range : 15.75″-17.25″
- Seat Type : Compact, Foldable (17″x17″)
- Weight of Heaviest Piece** : 29.5 lbs. (Front Section)
- Battery Weight : 9 lbs. each (Battery pack is 18 lbs. with 12AH batteries.)
- Weight**: 76 lbs.
- Battery Requirements : (2)12AH
- Battery Charger : Off-board, 2A
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%
Click on pictures below for more information or alternatively you can browse for more options at Amazon.