PROS: Foldable design that separates into two pieces gives you a portable vehicle that will take you anywhere you want to go.
CONS: Not good for steep hill and the The seat does not swivel.
- 22″ Wide Com-Fort-Fit seat with MEMORY FOAM
- Includes right and left turn signals, rear tail lights, front headlight, front running lights and even reverse Tail Lights.
- Battery packs that are located in the back that are easily removable
- Seat combined with full suspension systems allows the Hummer XL to deliver its extremely comfortable ride
- With full suspension and large tires, it delivers a smoother ride
Recommended Related Videos
User Reviews On Amazon:
- Category: Class B
- Maximum speed: 6.8 mph
- Power supply: 24V from 2 charged sealed lead acid, maintenance-free (12V-26Ah) batteries.
- Charge time: 7-10 hours
- Estimated range: 15.5 miles (using recommended battery and depending on operating conditions and load.)
- Battery pack weight: 20.9 lbs. x 2
- Climbing slope: 8° (14%)
- Ground clearance: 3.9″
- Turning Radius: 39″
- Maximum load: 300 lbs.
- Scooter weight : (including battery) 158.7 lbs.
- Front chassis weight: 59.5 lbs.
- Rear chassis weight: 57.3 lbs.
- Front Wheels: 10.2″ x 3.1″
- Rear Wheels: 13.4″ x 2.6″
- Wheel air pressure: 45 psi. (3.2 bar)
- Assembled Dimensions
(Length, Width, Height)
Folded Dimensions: 53.9″ x 24.4″ x 37.4″
Front Section: 24″ x 24″ x 32″
Rear Section: 24″ x 24″ x 30″
Click on pictures below for more information or alternatively you can browse for more options at Amazon.